TRUST REGISTRATION IN INDIA:
WHAT IS TRUST REGISTRATION:
In general Trust is Non-Government Organisation.
In general, the term Trust is used as NPO. The NPO is Non-Profitable Organisation. It’s all the financial activities are occurred for the purpose of General Public Utility. All Trusts are not NPOs. Suppose a partnership firm may be called NGO. But it’s not NPO.
In India the Non-Profitable NGO can be registered in following 3 ways:
- The Trust act
- The Society registration act and
- The Section 8 of Companies Act.
Primary Documents Required to for a Trust registration:
- Chose the unique name of Society
- List of Executive Committee mentioning their current occupation and Designation.
- Executive Committee members KYC
- Address Proof of Registered office.
Why you choose us?
We believe in “Value for Money”
Our objective is to fulfil your requirement in minimum time.
More than 30 legal experts and Chattered accountants are always with you
Call anytime with our experts
Get the best advice with no cost
Just call us and get advice