SOCIETY REGISTRATION IN INDIA(NGO) :
WHAT IS NGO ?
In general NGO is Non-Government Organisation.
In general, the term NGO is used as NPO
The NPO is a Non-Profitable Organization. It’s all the financial activities are occurred for General Public Utility. All NGOs are not NPOs. Suppose a partnership firm may be called NGO. But it’s not NPO.
In India the Non-Profitable NGO can be registered in the following 3 ways:
- The Trust act
- The Society registration act and
- Section 8 of Companies Act.
Primary Documents Required to form a Society NGO:
- Chose the unique name of Society
- List of Executive Committee mentioning their current occupation and Designation.
- Executive Committee members KYC
- Address Proof of Registered office.