SECTION 8 REGISTRATION AT ANYWHERE IN INDIA:
WHAT IS SECTION 8 COMPANY:
In general Section 8 Company is a Non-Government Organisation and treated as NPO.
In general, the term NGO is used as NPO.
The NPO is a Non-Profitable Organisation. It’s all the financial activities are occurred for the purpose of General Public Utility. All NGOs are not NPOs. Suppose a partnership firm may be called NGO. But it’s not NPO.
In India the Non-Profitable NGO can be registered in the following 3 ways:
- The Trust act
- The Society registration act and
- Section 8 of the Companies Act.
Primary Documents Required for section 8 company registration:
- Chose the unique name of section 8 company
- List of Executive Committee mentioning their current occupation and Designation.
- Executive Committee members KYC
- Address Proof of Registered office.
Why you choose us?
We believe in “Value for Money”
Our objective is to fulfil your requirement in minimum time.
More than 30 legal experts and Chattered accountants are always with you
Call anytime with our experts
Get the best advice with no cost
Just call us and get advice