PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION IN ANY WHERE IN INDIA:
WHAT IS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY:
As per Companies Act, 2013 A Public Company is a Company which is not a Private Company. A Public Limited Company is a company that has limited liability and offers shares to the general public. A private limited company can have a maximum of 200 members while there is no limit on the number of members in case of a public limited company. Its stock can be acquired by anyone, either privately through (IPO) initial public offering or via trades on the stock market. A Public Limited Company can be either listed or unlisted. A Public Limited Company is strictly regulated and is required to publish its true financial health to its shareholders.
Key Features of Public Limited Company:
A public limited company has the following features:
- No of Directors : Minimum 3, maximum : Unlimited
- Liability : The share holders Liability is very Limited. The stake holders is not personally liable for the activities of the Company.
- Capital : The minimum paid up capital is required to Rs. 5 Lacs to form a public limited comp]any.
- Issue share to the public : a public Limited company can issue share to the public but private limited company cannot.
Primary Documents needed to make a Public restricted Company:
- Selected name
- Din and DSC of administrators
- Administrators KYC
- Address Proof of Registered workplace.
Why you select us?
We believe “Value for Money”
Our objective is to fulfil your demand in minimum time
More than thirty legal specialists and Chattered accountants square measure continuously with you
Call anytime with our specialists
Get the best recommendation with no price
Just call us and find a recommendation