PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION FORMATION IN ANY WHERE IN INDIA:
Private Limited Company Registration – basically it is a type of business in private ownership use in many jurisdictions. The benefit of having a private limited company is that there are limited liabilities and depending on each one’s point of view this next point could either be a benefit or a disadvantage.
Key Features of Private Limited Company:
A private limited company has the following features:
- Minimum and maximum number of shareholders in a private company is 2 and 200, respectively
- Minimum paid-up capital is Rs.1,00,000
- Minimum number of directors are 2
- Share transfer can be restricted as per Articles of the company
- Cannot accept deposits from the public and it can take loans only from shareholders, directors and relatives of directors
- Cannot issue shares to the public
- Name of the company is end with the words ‘Private Limited’ or Pvt Ltd
- the Private limited company can Sue and Can be Sued.
- the Private limited Company has separate legal entity other than it’s Directors and Shareholders.
Documents Required to form a Private Limited Company:
Chose Company Name
Din And DSC of Directors
Address Proof of Registered office.