WHEN YOU ARE LIABLE TO GET PROVIDENT FUND REGISTRATION?
When your organisation has 20 or more employees you need to get provident fund Registration.
Document needed to get Provident Fund Registration Number:
- 1PAN Card
- 2KYCs of all Partners/ Proprietor/ Directors
- 3Registration certificate of Incorporation/partnership deed
- 4Trade Licence
- 5Bank Statement and cancelled cheque of the business entity
- 6Digital Signature Certificate
- 7Address proof.
- 8Photos of Partners/Proprietors/Directors
- 9Mobile Number and Email Id
- 10Employee details including Salary/Wages Registers